What We Do?
The Association for Youth Empowerment works with and supports organizations that promote social change and leadership among young people. Through our partnerships, we strive to achieve the following:
- Challenge and empower youth to create positive change through teamwork.
- Bring to schools and communities transformational workshops and other programs that tear down the walls of separation.
- Provide youth, teachers, families and communities with tools to develop and sustain proactive solutions that address and prevent isolation, violence and other manifestations of social oppression.
- Inspire young people to live in a world of respect, acceptance and compassion.
- Have children experience being known, loved and celebrated for who they already are.
- Reflect the principles of our programs in the way we run our organization
Our Partners and Events